Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wedding photos -


Blackmail for future use - it only cost me a CD.



OK, this one has so many potential bad lines -
He's asking me about the schedule for the day, like I know anything...



The happy parents of the bride - dressed up complete with beer accessory.




Yes, it really is a BIG bottle of water - you recall it was 90 degrees that day and I was running...




They are cracking up because I said, this is the closest Dad will ever get to a 3-way - Denise is charging me for therapy.




Joe attempts to look mysterious... but he is dapper and in a suit, he even dances later.



Dang! That bride is looking for me again - hide me. Switched to champagne...



Dancing with the Stars it ain't - but he kept off my feet so I didn't see stars.


So, I'm posting a few of my less favorite wedding photos (look out BRA CHIX - I figured out how to post photos... )

No comments: