Thursday, July 31, 2008

LAST Medical Update - I hope

Baby Jack - living temporarily at Grandma's house in Tacoma with his mom. Respiratory is normal and he's gaining weight. Home for them is Ocean Shores and they feel need to be near a Neo-natal ICU for a few more weeks of good check ups.

Ian - has had several chemo doses by spinal tap. Has lost his hair, gained some weight due to steroids and is generally taking it all pretty well. Next steps are chemo into his port every 10 days so they are spacing out his doses. His #'s are increasing so the chemo is doing what it is supposed to.

Michelle - had 6 mo mammo check up yesterday and no surprises. I DARE them to find anything weird at this point. I've been scanned, scoped, ultrasounded and probed deep wide and often. Good riddance! I've had my fill of docs for 2008. Meet with nutritionist the 13th and then I'm DONE!

Boys are well and have their check ups next, so the most they should need is immunization updates. FINGERS crossed!

Hope all is well with you and yours, we are at 22 good colo check-ups!
Peace and blessings ;-P
Michelle

No comments: