Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Off Baby Food and Cleared for Drinks!

SCORE! Visit to the surgeon was OK today. I can introduce any foods but not high fiber, popcorn, corn, nuts or granola. Anything that "wouldn't travel well from point A to point B". Got my note to travel that I need food on my person and a butt skate for the airport. AND, I can now drink - a good thing when convening with multiple family relations. Woo hoo! Fire up the blender for something other than smoothies!

Drove to North Seattle in crappy traffic, went to dr. appt., stopped by WARM for a bit to do some data entry and have a snack and got home at 1:30 - VERY ready for a nap. And it was all good! If it would have been me on a normal day, I would have done some damage at Northgate in the process, so I'm not back to 100% yet - next appt. for sure! Did notice some new stores to check out as I passed by on the freeway, so the shopping muscles are alive, just flabby.

We'll be packing voraciously Thursday and Friday to get OOT and then we have an 8:00 a.m. p/u for the airport to be ready for. That's an amusing anecdote waiting to happen - my parents, the newlyweds, our boys and me vertical and ready at 8:00 a.m.?! Dan's up at 5 daily, even weekends, so he's a no-brainer - but he's planning to pack Saturday a.m. Can you say PRO-crastinator; he gives me s**t because I was packed for Australia 3 weeks ahead of departure; so we balance. ;-P

WARNING: The following is NOT G-rated. Some years ago, during my early 90s working stint, a list called the boobie list made the rounds when we passed jokes on PAPER, and not the Internet - remember those days?!? Since I've christened the BRA chix, I thought it would be fun to find and post again. And, eureka, you really can find almost anything on the blasted i-net. I'm sure we can come up with other variations as well, with our creative and deviant minds. The first two that come to my mind are tattooed breasts (*o)(o*) and
breast cancer survivor breasts X (o) - ({HUGS} you know who you are! ;-P). Put your additions in comments.

Guide to Breasts (Through the medium of ASCII text):

(o)(o) perfect breasts
-------------------------
( + )( + ) fake silicone breasts
-------------------------
(*)(*) high nipple breasts
-------------------------
(@)(@) big nipple breasts (you know who you are)
-------------------------
oo A cups
-------------------------
{ O }{ O } D cups
-------------------------
(oYo) wonder bra breasts
-------------------------
( ^)( ^) cold breasts
-------------------------
(o)(O) lopsided breasts
--------------------------
(Q)(Q) pierced breasts
-------------------------
(p)(q) breasts w/hanging tassels
-------------------------
(:o)(o) bitten by a vampire breasts
-------------------------
\o/\o/ Grandma's breasts
-------------------------
( - )( - ) flat against the shower door breasts
-------------------------
< o < o electric shock breasts
-------------------------
|o||o| android breasts
-------------------------
(/)(o) scratched breasts (ouch)
-------------------------
(%)(o) extra nipple breasts
-------------------------
($)($) Elle McPherson's breasts
-------------------------
(
o0o )( o0o ) Barbell pierced breast
-------------------------
(^o)(o) zit on your breast

-------------------------
( o Y o ) poses for playboy magazine breasts


Peace and Blessings,
Michelle ;-p 8 >= It's almost bikini weather

1 comment:

Katharyn said...

Have you been to the East West BookShop (6500 Roosevelt Way between Northgate and the U district)? You and your husband would enjoy it!