Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sydney Chinese Garden


It's getting harder to remember what locales I was in each day, so I'm going to start jumping to specific places and stray from my actual itinerary.

Today, we have photos all from the Sydney Chinese Garden of Friendship.

This is the one stop Dan asked me to make in Sydney and it was just what I needed at the time I was there, peaceful, rustic, a piece of nature in the middle of the city. He has good instincts and knows worthwhile stops.

Would have been nice to have him there with me but he was with me in spirit. That prevented all the complicated map and navigational confrontations of traveling with a spouse or partner.

The one drawback to ALL of my AUS photos is that I mistakenly reset my camera to a lower resolution on photos. When I got home I had almost 1000 photos on one memory card. So, the possibilities of enlarging to anything other than 4x6 or making note cards or anything other than posting online, basically, is not possible. But at least I have photos and amazing experiences to recall. Enjoy, peace and blessings! Permission granted to copy and use for your own personal wallpaper, screen savers, etc.

Michelle ;-P

No comments: