Sunday, June 8, 2008

Phinally, photos as promised...

Hey all,
Had some cake and ice cream for Joe's b-day topped off with a pain pill, mmmm. Then Joe got Guitar Hero for his b-day so we've been rockin' out; mom's held her rocking to the recliner. But I found my camera and uploaded the photos from the week including Dr. Yum... so without further adieu...

This is Dr. Moore the lefty surgeon who got rid of the tumor for us... now you see why it was worth going to North Seattle. How far am I willing to go to get a cute guy to touch my butt...



This is the anesthesiologist, he asked what my drink of preference was and said the pre- anesthesia would feel like a well-blended Bailey's and hot cocoa... whoo hoo!

That's the last thing I remember... then it was party time.








Feeling no pain just before going in or just after coming out, I never know if I'm coming or going, but that is TMI... I think this is post-op recovery. Hang 10/ILY to my peeps!

<-- ice chips, the delicacy of the day for Wed-Fri.
The anxious parents: they start by waiting for you for 9 months and end up waiting for you for the rest of your life, they look OK for the week they have had. Still exhibiting a sense of humor, that's what makes my family rock!










Sunday 6/8 - 4 days post-op, she looks pretty good for a chick who had her insides all whacked to heck.



I may not have as much to post for a few days, but you'll hear from me after the meeting on Thursday. Peace out! Blessings and much love to all!

Michelle ;-P

No comments: